Illinois Car Accident FAQ's
There’s never a good time to get injured in a car accident. Unfortunately, no matter how safely and responsibly you drive, you are always at risk for being involved in a crash when you share the roads with drivers who are inattentive or reckless.
At Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC, our Illinois car accident attorneys know the physical, emotional and financial impact a car accident can have on you and your family. Our Chicago law firm has experience representing thousands of individuals in all types of car accident cases across Illinois, and we have compiled a list of car accident-related frequently asked questions that we hope will help you in understanding your rights following a collision.
If you have questions about your personal auto accident case, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your situation with you without any expense or obligation on your part. We handle car accident cases on a contingency fee basis—meaning there is never a fee charged unless we obtain financial recovery for you.
Below is a compilation of common questions people have about car accidents involving themselves or a loved one. If you have questions about your specific situation, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your case with you in person. Call us any time at (888) 424-5757.
- Do I Need to Give a Statement to an Insurance Company Following an Auto Accident Where I was Injured?
- How Long do You Have to File a Lawsuit for Personal Injuries Related to a Car Accident Arising in Chicago, IL?
- How Long Does it Take to Settle an Illinois Car Accident Case Involving Injuries?
- How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Lawyer to Represent me in a Personal Injury Case Arising Out of an Illinois Auto Accident?
- My Car Insurance Needs to Pay for Injuries
- Accident Had Full Coverage
- I was Unable to Work for Several Months Following my Car Accident; Can I Recover my Lost Wages?
- Is the Company Responsible for Paying my Personal Injuries?
- Is Car Insurance Mandatory for Drivers in Illinois?
- Subrogation Rights Related to my Auto Accident Case
- Can I Pursue a Claim on Behalf of my Son Against my Husband?
- My Surgeon Wants to Put a Lien on my Car Accident Case
- The Driver I was Involved in an Accident With Pleaded Guilty in Traffic Court
- The Driver of the Vehicle Who Caused my Chicago Car Accident was Arrested for DUI
- What Type of Monetary Damages Does the Law Provide for in Automobile Accident Cases in IL?
- Why is the Car Insurance Company Denying my Claim for Property Damage and Medical Expenses?
- How to Determine Fault in a Chain Reaction Auto Accident?
- Drunk Driving Accident FAQs
- Uninsured Motorist Accident FAQs
For more information about , please contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC today by calling 888-424-5757. Talk to a lawyer now. Free consultation.