If you are the victim of a vehicle accident, medical malpractice mistake, slip and fall incident or nursing home abuse, you are likely wondering how to recover full financial compensation for your damages. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can provide legal representation on your behalf to ensure you fully recover from your loss. Our team of dedicated attorneys have thousands of clients in the Chicagoland area including in the Bronzeville District and can fight for your rights for compensation too.
You might believe you can easily handle your claim for compensation without the use of a personal injury law firm. However, the process is complicated, especially if you need medical care, disability benefits or payment for your pain-and-suffering. Our experienced support staff can assist you in every step of the way including:
- Collect accident police reports from the Chicago Police Department
- Determine liability by questioning eyewitnesses of the exact cause of the event to understand better which parties at fault
- Reconstruct the scene of the accident
- Collect and analyze your medical documents and records to assist in valuating the amount of financial recompense you will need to get back to living normally
- Review driving history records of all parties involved in an automobile accident to determine which motorist is at fault
- Provide expert witnesses from the legal and medical community who can review your medical records and provide evidence at trial
- Work with the insurance company’s claims adjuster to negotiate an acceptable out of court settlement on your behalf
- Prepare your case for trial should the offer by the claims adjuster not be sufficient for your full financial recovery.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC will work tirelessly and diligently on your behalf to ensure your rights are protected. Our Chicago area injury attorneys understand the importance of obtaining the maximum financial compensation on your behalf to ensure you can put your life back together again.
About the Bronzeville District
Bronzeville is a part of the Douglas community that shares the area with the Early Shores and Groveland Park neighborhoods. Bronzeville borders the east side of Interstate 94 just south of Interstate 55 and north of E. 51st St. The major hub of the neighborhood along 47th St. was once home to the Regal Theatre where many national figures performed on the stage before the building was demolished in 1973.
In the early 1900s, the community was called the “Black Metropolis” because of the substantial concentration of businesses run by the African-Americans living in the neighborhood. During the “Great Migration,” many African-American families journeyed to Bronzeville between 1910 and 1920 in the hopes of escaping oppression in the southern states to work at industrial jobs throughout the Chicago area.
The neighborhood is home to the non-profit Black Chicagoan Historical Society founded by Sherry Williams in 1999. In recent years, new construction and development have revitalized the community with new restaurants, coffee shops and striking residential architecture throughout the area.
Bronzeville Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 3 Alderman Pat Dowell
5046 S. State St.
Bronzeville Chamber of Commerce
4955 S King Dr.
Chicago, IL 60615
South Loop Chamber of Commerce
3538 S Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Washington Park Chamber of Commerce
5720 S. Indiana Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
Chinatown Chamber of Commerce
2169 S. China Place
Chicago, IL 60616
Variety Club of Illinois
330 N Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Cermak Road Chamber of Commerce & Industry
2827 W Cermak Rd
Chicago, IL 60623
World Trade Council
1006 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60605
Bronzeville Community Club House
3847 S. Giles Ave.
Chicago, IL 60653
Bronzeville Area Residents' and Commerce Council
3473 S. King Drive, Suite 301
Chicago, IL 60616
Bronzeville Community Action Council
535 E 35th St, Rm 116
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Bronzeville Alliance Green Team
Quad Communities Development Corporation
4210 S. Berkeley Avenue
Chicago, IL 60653
River North Association
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Ste 16-112
Chicago, IL 60654
Under Illinois civil tort law, vehicle owners and operators are required to maintain a minimum liability insurance policy to provide personal injury protection and property damage protection coverage in case of an accident. If the policyholder is at fault for causing an accident, any injured party can receive compensation for their damages and injuries that could include:
- Medical benefits
- Disability benefits
- Death benefits
Unfortunately, ensuring you receive the level of monetary benefit you deserve from being a victim of an accident can be complicated. Insurance carriers often attempt to deny a claim, diminish its value, or argue that your injuries were acquired before the crash. The insurer will go to great lengths to pay you the least amount of financial compensation as possible.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC will fight aggressively on your behalf to obtain additional compensation over and above the recompense required by law. Our attorneys can file a personal injury claim or lawsuit to recover special damages. This additional compensation can cover an injury caused by another’s negligence. The special damages might cover:
- Permanent or significant scarring
- Permanent injuries
- Permanent or significant loss of a body function
- Emotional anguish
- Mental distress
- Inconvenience caused by the disease, illness, or bodily injury
Our law firm handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits and compensation claims. Our attorneys handle cases involving negligence, defective products, faulty equipment, premises liability, poor road design and wrongful death.
However, the state of Illinois has specific statutes to limitations that restrict the length of time that a victim can file a lawsuit or claim for compensation against every person or entity at fault for their harm. Because of that, it is vital to hire an attorney to ensure you do not file your compensation claim past the limited time provided. Waiting too long could take away your rights to file a claim or lawsuit in the future.
Schedule a Case Review
If you, or your loved one, suffered a minor to severe injury caused by an accident, medical malpractice, slip and fall incident, nursing home abuse, premise liability, bad drug or other condition, contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC now. You are limited in the amount of time you have to retain our services and file an injury claim against every negligent party and their insurance provider.
Our team of legal experts offers a free, initial no-obligation case review and evaluation. During your consultation, our lawyers can determine the merits of your case and provide you with numerous legal options on how to proceed. If we can begin your investigation immediately, our lawyers can use our valuable resources to build a robust case to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Our law office provides our legal services to you through a contingency fee agreement to make it easy for you and your family. This arrangement means that you receive immediate representation without the need of making any upfront payment. Through our “No Win/No Pay” Guarantee, we only get paid only after you get paid.
Let us defend your rights, negotiate an acceptable out of court settlement on your behalf or take your case to trial to present the evidence in front of a judge and jury. Our attorneys will fight tirelessly to reach a favorable settlement or a jury trial verdict for your financial recovery. Call us today at (888) 424-5757 or fill out the online intake form now.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys