If you were injured in a car accident, a victim of medical malpractice, bitten by a dog, or abused in a nursing home, you are probably overwhelmed by the process of obtaining financial compensation for your damages. Some victims believe that they should only hire a lawyer if they must take their case to trial. However, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC represent many clients interested in resolving their case by settling out-of-court to avoid the stress of the process and expense of putting on a lawsuit trial.
Many potential plaintiffs (victims) might assume that because the other driver, property owner or business did not have liability insurance, there is no way they can file a claim. However, our law firm handles many cases in Chicago, including in the Bridgeport area, where the individual responsible for the damages or business at fault had no insurance coverage. Instead of trying to get compensation from the uninsured defendant, we build our personal injury cases and present evidence to our client’s insurance carrier. Our attorneys base our claim for compensation on the uninsured or underinsured portion of our client’s policy.
Our law firm recommends that individuals who have suffered an injury, even a minor injury, receive the best medical attention. Going to the emergency room or urgent care center is important because the victim might have been harmed more seriously than they believe. Seeking appropriate treatment provides more obvious evidence in the eyes of a judge and jury that your injuries are real than just suffering in silence. We also recommend not discussing any part of the compensation case with anyone except the doctors or attorney. Remaining quiet about the case is important because any words said aloud could jeopardize the outcome.
Why Choose Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?
The experienced attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have years of experience in handling Illinois civil tort law cases. Our team focuses on the individuality of your unique case and base our claim for compensation on how the defendants were at fault for causing your injuries. We obtain witness statements, take photographs, and review official reports and medical records to formulate strategies to ensure we receive the highest financial recovery for your damages.
During the next phase of our legal work, our attorneys assemble your medical reports, financial bills, and records along with your work (employment) report that details the amount of time you took off from work due to the complications associated with your injury. If necessary, we perform an internal investigation or reconstruct the accident to determine liability (who is at fault).
After we develop strategies that prove your case, we send a demand letter for payment from the insurance company associated with the defendant in the case. Typically, the insurance carrier will delay payment as long as possible before providing an offer for compensation. If we are unable to negotiate a reasonable financial settlement with the claims adjuster or insurance carrier, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf and take the case at trial.
If the case is going to trial, the defendants must answer specific questions during the discovery proceeding. These questions might be answered by deposing every party, witness, and expert. This lengthy process can be expensive and time-consuming especially if the case is complex. At the completion of the discovery proceeding, the judge will set a trial date that might be weeks or months in the future.
Our legal team will alleviate your burden and stress by handling every aspect of your case. Our lawyers will walk you through the process and provide legal representation when gathering evidence, building the case, negotiating a settlement or presenting evidence in front of a judge and jury.
About the Bridgeport Community Neighborhood
Bridgeport Illinois is located on Chicago’s south side with Pershing Road to the left, Bubbly Creek to the west, the Chicago River to the north, and the Union Pacific Railroad’s to the east. French traders once used the area as a shortcut to the canal. Throughout the community’s history, the neighborhood that was previously called “hardscrabble” has been the primary home to the Irish-American immigrant families, many who arrived from Ireland in the 1830s. Many of these residents helped construct the Erie Canal before arriving in Chicago to help build the Illinois and Michigan Canal.
Over the decades, more Italian Americans moved into the Bridgeport and neighboring Armour Square area. The Lithuanian Downtown area just a block west of Halsted Street between 38 31st St. is home to Lithuanian Americans on Lithuania Avenue. In recent years, Mexican-Americans and Chinese Americans have settled in the community to remain in proximity to their jobs and to be close to the Ling Shen Ching Tze Buddhist Temple. The community is also home to Polish Americans who built two churches in the community – Saint Barbara and Saint Mary of Perpetual Help.
Five Chicago mayors between 1933 and 2011 have called Bridgeport their birthplace or home from Edward Joseph Kennedy to Richard M Daley. Numerous Chicago Public Schools provide educational experiences in the Bridgeport neighborhood including the Mark Sheridan Academy, Robert Healy School, Philip Armor School, George McClellan School, and Charles Holden School. There are also five neighborhoods “Archdiocese of Chicago” parochial elementary schools operating in Bridgeport including Bridgeport Catholic Academy, Saint Barbara School, Saint Mary School, Saint Jerome School, and Santa Lucia School.
Commuters can take the CTA Orange Line to Chicago from the Ashland and Halsted stations.
Bridgeport Illinois Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 11 Alderman Patrick Thompson
3659 S. Halsted Street
Ward 3 Alderman Pat Dowell
5046 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Ward 25 Alderman Daniel S. Solis
1645 South Blue Island Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
Ward 12 Alderman George A. Cardenas
3476 S. Archer
Chicago, IL 60608
Ward 20 Alderman Willie B. Cochran
6357 S. Cottage Grove
Chicago, IL 60637
Chicago City Hall Office
121 N. La Salle
Chicago, IL 60602
South Loop Chamber of Commerce
3538 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Bronzeville Chamber of Commerce
4955 S. King Dr.
Chicago, IL 60615
Logan Square Chamber of Commerce
3107 W. Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
Schedule a Case Review
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC handle personal injury cases through contingency fee agreements. These arrangements mean that our firm only collects fees after we have obtained financial compensation to cover the hardship you have endured. Our legal team uses proven measurement to value the true worth of your claim, and will file insurance forms and negotiate with the insurance carrier to obtain financial recompense on your behalf.
If you have suffered an injury in a vehicle accident, been abused in a nursing home, injured by a doctor, slipped and fell on private or public property, or have other injuries, we can help. Our skilled attorneys have successfully represented victims of harm throughout the Chicago area, including in the Bridgeport community, in cases just like yours. We remain dedicated to helping victims overcome the life-changing consequences of the catastrophic injury. Contact us now by filling in the online form or calling us at (888) 424-5757 today.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys