Illinois Bicycle Accident FAQ's
As a Chicago personal injury attorney who enjoys cycling and the outdoors, I have been approached by many clients that do not know where to start when it comes to being injured in a bike accident. Here is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions, and perhaps more importantly some of the issues that you need to be aware of if you have been injured in a bicycle accident.
Nothing can prepare you for an accident. No matter how careful you may be as you navigate through the Chicago streets, all it takes is a split second for a driver to take his or her eyes off the road and a collision may follow. As an injured person, many insurance companies work quickly to offer you a settlement that may be totally inadequate and insufficient with the hope that you will accept their offer. Before you consider resolving a bike injury case, talk to a law firm that has successfully resolved hundreds of claims and lawsuits for injured cyclists.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provides a no obligation case evaluation for all Chicago bicycle injury and related accidents, so call us now at 888-424-5757 or complete our online contact form for assistance.
- Can I Have an Expert Testify for how my Bicycle Accident Occurred?
- Can I Only be Compensated for my Medical Bills if I File a Bicycle Accident Lawsuit in Illinois?
- Can I Still Recover Compensation for my Injuries if I was Injured in a Hit-and-Run Bicycle Accident?
- Can More Than one Driver be Liable in an Illinois Bicycle Accident Claim or Lawsuit?
- Do I Need to Discuss the Bicycle Accident Details With the Insurance Company if They Contact me?
- Is it Possible for me to be Found at Fault in my Bicycle Accident and Still Recover Compensation for my Injuries?
- Is the Repair Shop Responsible for my Injuries if a Faulty Repair Caused my Bicycle Accident?
- What can I do if my Child was Injured or Killed on His or Her Bike?
- What Should I do if I See a Bicyclist Get Hit by a Driver but I was Unable to Stop?
- What Should I Take Pictures of if I am in a Bicycle Injury Accident?
- Who is Responsible if the Driver That Hit me on my Bike was Working at the Time?