Bicycle Accident Injury Law FAQ's
As a Chicago personal injury attorney who enjoys cycling and the outdoors, I have been approached by many clients who do not know where to start when they have been injured in a bike accident. Our bicycle accident attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have put together answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about cycling accidents, and perhaps more importantly, some of the issues you need to be aware of if you are hurt in a cycling accident.
Do You Need Legal Help With a Chicago Bicycle Accident Involving an Injury?
Nothing can prepare you for a bike accident. No matter how careful you may be as you navigate through busy Chicago streets, all it takes is a split second for a driver to take his or her eyes off the road and strike you. If you’re injured, many auto insurance companies act quickly to offer you a settlement that may be totally inadequate and insufficient to compensate you for all your damages, with the hope that you will accept their offer and sign away your future rights to recovery.
Before you consider resolving a bike injury case by yourself, talk to a law firm that has successfully resolved hundreds of claims and lawsuits for injured cyclists.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provides a no-obligation case evaluation for all Chicago area bicycle injury and related accidents, so call us at 888-424-5757 or complete our online contact form for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Have an Expert Testify About how my Bicycle Accident Occurred?
- What Types of Compensation can I Receive in an Illinois Bike Accident Lawsuit?
- Can I Recover Compensation for my Injuries if I was in a Hit-and-Run Bicycle Accident?
- Can More Than one Driver be Held Liable for my Injuries in an Illinois Bicycle Accident Claim?
- Do I Need to Discuss my Bicycle Accident With an Insurance Company if it Contacts Me?
- If I am Found at Fault in my Bicycle Accident, can I Still Recover Compensation for my Injuries?
- Is the Bike Maker Responsible for my Injuries if a Defective Part Caused my Bicycle Accident?
- What can I do if my Child was Injured or Killed on His or Her Bike?
- What Should I do if I see a Bicyclist get Hit by a Vehicle?
- What Should I Take Pictures of if I am Injured in a Bicycle Accident?
- Who is Responsible if the Driver who Hit Me on my Bike was Working at the Time?
- Does Chicago Have Laws Protecting Cyclists?
- How Long do I Have to File an Illinois Bicycle Accident Lawsuit?