Our Bicycle Accident Guidebook: A Step-by-Step Guide for Bicyclists Injured in Illinois explains the legal rights and options for people injured in Illinois bicycling accidents. This book is written in response to requests from bicyclists who are injured on Illinois roads by careless drivers and are in need of clear and concise information. The laws that apply to bike accident cases can be confusing and your failure to comply with the law can threaten your ability to recover compensation.
We encourage you to sit down and spend some time reviewing this book before you consider talking to an insurance company or hire an attorney to represent you.
This book sells for $17.95 plus shipping and handling, but you may get a copy completely free by filling out the form below.
The Bicycle Accident Guidebook was created for injured bicyclists who want to learn how to recover the maximum compensation that Illinois law provides.
The 51-page book addresses the following:
- Why Bicyclists Deserve a Book to Protect Their Rights (Pages 1-3)
- Bike Laws in Chicago: Safety and Responsibility Applies to Cyclists and Drivers Alike (Pages 3-6)
- Common Causes of Bike Accidents (Pages 6-11)
- Bicycle Path Accidents (Page 13)
- Bicyclists Hit By Left-Turning Vehicles (Pages 13-15)
- Vehicles Failing to Yield to Bicyclists (Pages 17-19)
- Hit and Run Bike Accidents (Pages19-21)
- Chicago Bike Sharing Programs Resulting in Accidents (Pages 21-23)
- Child Bicycle Accidents (Pages 23-24)
- Reckless & Distracted Drivers Striking Bicyclists (Pages 25-27)
- Injuries to Cyclists: Severe and Unrelenting (Pages 27-28)
- Fractures Involving Bicyclists (Pages 28-30)
- Lacerations Resulting When Drivers Hit Bicyclists (Pages 30-32)
- Road Rash From Biking Accidents (Pages 32-35)
- Neck and Back Injuries From Bike Crashes (Pages 35-37)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Sustained by Cyclists (Pages 37-40)
- Paralysis From Bicycling Accidents (Pages 40-42)
- Why Injured Cyclists Need and Deserve an Experienced Legal Advocate (Pages 42-45)
- Our Results Obtained For Injured Bicyclists (Pages 45-46)
- How We Can Help You With Your Bicycle Accident Case (Pages 46-51)
Get A Free Evaluation Today With Experienced Bike Accident Attorneys
Of course, this book is intended to be a starting point. Should you have further questions about your particular situation, we encourage you to contact our office for a free review of your case with an experienced bike accident lawyer. We handle bike accident cases throughout Illinois and never charge a fee unless we are successful in a recovery on your behalf.