If you have been injured by the negligence, recklessness or intentional actions of others, you are likely entitled to file a personal injury lawsuit or claim for compensation. The individual or entity who caused your damages is likely covered by their insurance company to pay out your medical expenses, repair bills, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, suffering, pain, mental anguish. Because of their negligence, you or your loved one are rightfully owed monetary compensation that will be paid out through the defendant’s insurance policy. The personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC represent clients just like you who are looking for financial compensation to return their life to normal.
Usually, these injuries and illnesses have serious repercussions on your health and finances and attempting to file a claim or build a lawsuit case for trial can be daunting if you go it alone. Our legal team can work on your behalf and handle every aspect of your case including dealing with the claims adjuster, negotiating with the insurance company, or aggressively presenting your case in front of the defendant’s lawyers. Let us handle your case to ensure you are treated fairly throughout the entire process while easing the heavy burden of this often-confusing process.
Why Choose Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?
Whether your injuries or mild to severe, your efforts to obtain financial recovery requires you to gather medical and law enforcement paperwork to give to an insurance company for compensation. In addition to being overwhelmed, you are more than likely confused about how the process works and how to answer questions concerning what happened. The insurance adjuster is likely more interested in quickly resolving the claim without understanding how much the incident cost you in missing work, getting medical care, hospitalization, repair bills, pain, suffering and ongoing anguish.
At Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC, our reputable personal injury attorneys have years of experience in resolving simple to complex cases for our clients who have been harmed by the negligent actions of others. Our legal team will work on your behalf and alleviate your burden. We are the best at what we do for numerous reasons including:
- Years of Experience in Assessing Compensation Claims – Our lawyers handle cases exactly like yours. We will review, evaluate and assess your case to determine its financial worth and the amount of time and expense that is required to prepare your claim for litigation.
- Cut Through Red Tape – Legal civil procedures that must be followed in Illinois courtrooms are highly complicated and most personal injury cases involve confusing medical terminology and endless amounts of paperwork. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have successfully navigated through the complex maze of the civil court system and know the legal steps necessary to resolve your claim for compensation so you can get back to living a normal life.
- A Team of Medical and Legal Experts – Our lawyers routinely work with legal experts, investigators, accident reconstructionist and medical doctors with years of experience in their specialized field. Our team skillfully examines evidence in your case and the extent of your injuries to ensure you receive the financial compensation to last a lifetime of healing.
- Focused Objectivity – The fear of improperly handling a claim can impact the outcome of your case when frustration, pain, and anger muddy the waters. Turning your case over to Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can provide more objectivity in your case to ensure you do not make an ill-advised rash decision like accepting a fast settlement for an amount too low to cover your bills. Instead, our lawyers can stay focused on negotiating an appropriate offer or building your case to take to trial.
- Negotiate a Settlement – Nearly all personal compensation claims are resolved by a personal injury attorney who uses negotiated settlement tactics to avoid taking the case to trial. In exchange for accepting a reasonable and fair settlement from the insurance carrier or defendant, the victim forgoes their legal right to sue in the future. Having experienced personal injury law firm with years of negotiating experience is crucial to resolving your case successfully.
- When a Jury Verdict – There are times when the defendant, or the insurance company representing the defendant, is unwilling to negotiate an acceptable out of court settlement amount. When this occurs, our law firm can fight aggressively on your behalf and take your case to court. Our legal team and medical/legal experts will use proven tactics and strategies to ensure you receive the best jury award available.
- No Fee Guarantee – We accept all personal injury and wrongful death cases through contingency fee arrangements. This agreement clearly defines that if we are unable to negotiate your claim for compensation or win your case at trial, you owe us nothing in attorney fees. This arrangement encourages us to fight for every dollar available from the defendant or their insurance carrier.
About the Austin Illinois Neighborhood
This beautiful officially designated neighborhood is located on Chicago’s West Side just north of Interstate 290 and south of state road 64 along State Route 50. The community was initially developed from dairy farms in 1835. By the mid-1800s, Henry W Austin purchased the land for real estate speculation. By 1870, Austin became the Town Hall Center for the Town of Cicero. However, because of politics many Cicero Township residents voted for annexation in 1899 referendum for the area to be appropriated to Chicago, even though the neighborhood remained a fairly independent suburb.
Since it was first developed, Austin attracted many European immigrants. By 1926, the population grew significantly, leading to city planners to develop a street railway system in the neighborhood to accommodate more than a hundred thousand residents. In 1949, city and State planners constructed the Eisenhower Expressway along Austin’s southern border.
Today, the area is made up of four unique smaller communities including South Boston, North Boston, The Island, and Galewood. Statistics released in a 2016 analysis revealed that there are more than 32,000 households and 100,000 individuals in the Austin Illinois neighborhood. Information released by the Chicago Police Department in 2015 revealed more than 50 homicides occurred that year in the community, which ranked Austin in the top 11 in the Chicagoland area for violent crimes and 25th for property crimes.
The neighborhood was once home to the Austin Community Academy High School that closed its doors in 2007. Since then, numerous schools have opened including the Austin Business and Entrepreneurship Academy and the Austin Polytechnical Academy, Orr Campus, Manley High School and Marshall High School.
Austin Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 29 Alderman Chris Taliaferro
6272 W. North Ave
Ward 37 Alderman Emma Mitts
4924 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60651
Ward 28 Alderman Jason Ervin
2602 W. 16th St.
Chicago, IL 60612
Ward 24 Alderman Michael Scott Jr.
1158 S. Keeler Ave.
Chicago, IL 60624
City Hall Office
121 N. Lasalle St., Room 200
Chicago, IL 60602
Austin Chamber of Commerce
645 S Central Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60644
Maywood Chamber of Commerce
209 S 3rd Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
Oak Park River Forest Chamber of Commerce
7727 Lake St
River Forest, IL 60305
Forest Park Chamber-Commerce
7344 Madison St
Forest Park, IL 60130
Oak Park Chamber of Commerce
1110 North Blvd
Oak Park, IL 60301
Forest Park Chamber-Commerce
7331 Roosevelt Rd
Forest Park, IL 60130
ABC of Cicero
4949 W Cermak Rd
Cicero, IL 60804
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
The list above reveals the obvious reasons to hire an Austin personal injury law firm to ensure a successful resolution of your case. Obtaining the services of an attorney soon after the incident is a wise decision if you have suffered injuries by the careless actions of others.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provide a free, no-obligation case evaluation to determine the merits of your claim. After careful review and discussion, we can provide various legal options on the best way to proceed. Our law firm hands all personal injury cases including:
- Vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle injuries
- Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents
- Boating injuries
- Burned injury
- Brain injury
- Construction/on-the-job accident
- Defective product
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Birth defects
- Insurance/bad faith
- Wrongful death
Schedule your free initial case evaluation today by contacting us through the online form or calling (888) 424-5757 today.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys