Advocate Trinity Hospital is a 193 bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:2320 E 93rd St Chicago IL 60617 (773) 967-2000
Advocate Trinity Hospital has the following designations:
- Perinatal II
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Advocate Trinity Hospital reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.Health Care-Associated Infections
- Central Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Adult Medical ICU (1/1/11 to 12/31/11) with 3 reported infections for 2399 central-line days
- Foreign Body Left During Procedure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 reported incidents
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting)(10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 8 out of 1,450 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 51 out of 29,780 patients
- Iatrogenic Pneumothorax (health care-associated collapsed lung) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 3 out of 9,284 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 4 out of 1,462 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 7 out of 578 patients
- Obstetric Trauma – Vaginal Without Instrument (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 14 out of 912 patients
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Advocate Trinity Hospital, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys today to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
**Note: The Advocate logo was removed from this web pages at the request of a representative from the facility. Please see email request below:
Hello Mr. Rosenfeld: Review of your website advertising is distasteful to say the least. At Advocate Christ Medical Center, we take pride in the excellent care we provide to our patients and the resources that benefit the community. Our reputation is important to us and we have many accolades. Although I cannot change the content, I request that you immediately remove Advocate’s trademark from any of media advertising. The data presented is from publicly reported data but is misrepresented or erroneous, I’m certain you are aware of that.
Regards, Martha Winter
(of note, Iatrogenic is spelled with an “I” not a “L”)
Martha Winter, RNC, MJ, CPHRM
Director, Risk Management
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Advocate Children’s Hospital
Inspiring medicine. Changing lives. A Magnet Center since 2005.