Attorneys for Patients Mistreated at Addolorata Villa
The Addolorota Villa is a senior Living center in Wheeling, IL. that provides its nursing home facilities to elderly members of the public. It is located at:
555 McHenry Road
Wheeling, IL 60090
The facilities provide approximately 88 bed spaces for senior members in need of day-to-day living assistance. The official records of the state nursing home board show that it provides its health care services for the following health related issues:
- Respiratory System
- Alzheimer Disease
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Genitourinary System Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Blood Disorders
Critical Findings regarding Patient Health Care at Addolorata Villa
According to the data gathered from the nursing home surveys conducted by the Illinois Department of Health and other survey agencies, there have been noticeable signs of abuse and neglect at the Addolorata Villa, which can be construed as nursing home negligence.
This prompted Rosenfield Injury Lawyers to review the data compiled by ProPublica –a nursing home survey organization—and we found out that the following experiences by patients –outlined below—, can be interpreted as situations of nursing home negligence:
- Failure to provide medical justification for the use of a catheter “During an interview with the facility’s Director of Nursing ( E2) on 1/11/12 at about 4:15 PM. she stated that the reason R1 was ordered a Catheter was due to her resistive and sometime combative behavior during incontinence care. E2 stated that the team felt that it was better for R1’s safety and the safety of the staff involved with caring for her. E2 admitted that there was no known medical condition requiring the use of a catheter. R1’s care plan of 10/4/11 indicates that she “may get irritable, but is able to redirect and talk through to the care is done. Review of the facility’s infection tracking indicates that R1 has had two [MEDICAL CONDITION] (UTI) during the past 12 months, including [MEDICAL CONDITION] Resistant Staph Aureus which required that she be placed on isolation precautions.”
Our Role as Nursing Home Attorneys in Wheeling, IL.
Our patient care attorneys at Rosenfield Injury Lawyers strive to help vulnerable and injured individuals who have experienced neglect and any form of abuse get the closure they deserve. We provide residents of Illinois with experienced Medicare lawyers who are dedicated to your cause. We have handled lawsuits covering the following situations: modify order of listing periodically
- Bed Sores / Pressure Pores
- Repeated Patient Falls
- Dropped Patients
- Medication Errors
- Physical Abuse/Manhandling
- Inadequate Patient Supervision
- Wrongful Death
Do You Have Any Grievances? Contact us Today
Rosenfield Injury Lawyers believes in the legal right of your loved ones to get the best medical care possible in Illinois and our team of experienced, nursing home attorneys are just a call (888) 424-5757 away from hearing your concerns. Take the first step to redemption, by scheduling a free consultation with us, to air your concerns. We provide your loved one with the legal expertise, dedication and professionalism they deserve.
For more information about , please contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC today by calling 888-424-5757. Talk to a lawyer now. Free consultation.